• Xenia

Ryssland har anfallit Ukraina - krig i Europa

Ja, Putin har gjort precis det vi oroat oss för. Han drar sig inte för något. Hur kommer det att sluta? Först tar han hela Donbass, sedan hela Ukraina. Och omvärlden ser bara på och fördömer.

Vad innebär detta för Sverige? Dyrare elpriser förstås.

Borde inte Sverige ha sålt vapen till Ukraina, en demokrati (även om den är korrumperad) hotad av en diktatur? Ok att sälja vapen till diktaturen Saudiarabien, inte ok att sälja till Ukraina.

Vad tänker ni andra om allt detta?

• Svar på tråden Ryssland har anfallit Ukraina - krig i Europa
  • Padirac
    nattuw skrev 2022-03-06 20:49:03 följande:
    Antagligen används samma typ ar argument även i Ryssland (inlägg #384). Vilket var vad jag kommenterade i inlägg (#444) och som jag sedan försökte utveckla i inlägg (#446).

Det var inte ett ställningstagande för eller emot en viss nyhetskälla utan bara ett konstaterande att argumenten ser ungefär likadana ut oavsett sida.
    Argumenten ser väldigt olika ut  - i det ena fallet tillåts inte annat än fabricerade 'fake news' , i det andra fallet tillåts inte fabricerade 'fake news' 

Om du inte ser skillnaden så vet jag inte hur det är möjligt att ens kunna föra en disskusion om verkligheten och vad som faktiskt händer.
  • Padirac

En inblick i Putins personliga bubbla av föreställningar

www.nytimes.com/2014/03/04/opinion/brooks-putin-cant-stop.html

"Even hard-eyed men who play power politics need to feel that their efforts are part of a great historic mission. So as he has been throwing his weight around the world, Vladimir Putin has been careful to quote Russian philosophers from the 19th and 20th centuries like Nikolai Berdyaev, Vladimir Solovyov and Ivan Ilyin.

Putin doesn’t only quote these guys; he wants others to read them. As Maria Snegovaya pointed out recently in The Washington Post, the Kremlin recently assigned three philosophic books to regional governors: Berdyaev’s “The Philosophy of Inequality,” Solovyov’s “Justification of the Good” and Ilyin’s “Our Tasks.”

Putin was personally involved in getting Ilyin’s remains re-buried back in Russian soil. In 2009, Putin went to consecrate the grave himself. The event sent him into a nationalistic fervor. “It’s a crime when someone only begins talking about the separation of Russia and the Ukraine,” he said on that day.

Three great ideas run through this work. The first is Russian exceptionalism: the idea that Russia has its own unique spiritual status and purpose. The second is devotion to the Orthodox faith. The third is belief in autocracy. Mashed together, these philosophers point to a Russia that is a quasi-theocratic nationalist autocracy destined to play a culminating role on the world stage.

You can hear echoes of this moralistic strain in Putin’s own speeches, especially when he defends his regime’s attitude toward gays and the role of women. Citing Berdyaev, he talks about defending traditional values to ward off moral chaos. He says he is defending the distinction between good and evil, which has been lost in the outside world.

Most important, these philosophers had epic visions of Russia’s role in the world. Solovyov argued that because Russia is located between the Catholic West and the non-Christian East, it has a historic mission to lead the way to human unification. Russia would transcend secularism and atheism and create a unified spiritual kingdom. “The Russian messianic conception,” Berdyaev wrote, “always exalted Russia as a country that would help to solve the problems of humanity.”

The implication for Western policymakers is that we may not be dealing with a “normal” regime, which can be manipulated by economic and diplomatic carrots and sticks. Threatening to take away inclusion in the Group of 8 or freeze some assets may become irrelevant because the Russian regime will have moved up to a different level. "

• AndreaBD
    Padirac skrev 2022-03-06 22:32:41 följande:

"Even hard-eyed men who play power politics need to feel that their efforts are part of a great historic mission. So as he has been throwing his weight around the world, Vladimir Putin has been careful to quote Russian philosophers from the 19th and 20th centuries like Nikolai Berdyaev, Vladimir Solovyov and Ivan Ilyin.

Putin doesn?t only quote these guys; he wants others to read them. As Maria Snegovaya pointed out recently in The Washington Post, the Kremlin recently assigned three philosophic books to regional governors: Berdyaev?s ?The Philosophy of Inequality,? Solovyov?s ?Justification of the Good? and Ilyin?s ?Our Tasks.?

Putin was personally involved in getting Ilyin?s remains re-buried back in Russian soil. In 2009, Putin went to consecrate the grave himself. The event sent him into a nationalistic fervor. ?It?s a crime when someone only begins talking about the separation of Russia and the Ukraine,? he said on that day.

Three great ideas run through this work. The first is Russian exceptionalism: the idea that Russia has its own unique spiritual status and purpose. The second is devotion to the Orthodox faith. The third is belief in autocracy. Mashed together, these philosophers point to a Russia that is a quasi-theocratic nationalist autocracy destined to play a culminating role on the world stage.

You can hear echoes of this moralistic strain in Putin?s own speeches, especially when he defends his regime?s attitude toward gays and the role of women. Citing Berdyaev, he talks about defending traditional values to ward off moral chaos. He says he is defending the distinction between good and evil, which has been lost in the outside world.

Most important, these philosophers had epic visions of Russia?s role in the world. Solovyov argued that because Russia is located between the Catholic West and the non-Christian East, it has a historic mission to lead the way to human unification. Russia would transcend secularism and atheism and create a unified spiritual kingdom. ?The Russian messianic conception,? Berdyaev wrote, ?always exalted Russia as a country that would help to solve the problems of humanity.?

The implication for Western policymakers is that we may not be dealing with a ?normal? regime, which can be manipulated by economic and diplomatic carrots and sticks. Threatening to take away inclusion in the Group of 8 or freeze some assets may become irrelevant because the Russian regime will have moved up to a different level. "

Ja, jag tror också att det ligger något i det. Har också hört det. Han agerar ju inte längre pragmatiskt, utan han chansar och och är villig att offra mycket om det behövs. 
  • Padirac
    AndreaBD skrev 2022-03-06 22:39:38 följande:
    Ja, jag tror också att det ligger något i det. Har också hört det. Han agerar ju inte längre pragmatiskt, utan han chansar och och är villig att offra mycket om det behövs. 
    Jag tror det förklarar det som för oss verkar irrationellt - men i föreställninarna om världen som Putin lever i är det allt annat än irrationellt.  Jag tror att detta är väl känt i de kretsar som arbetar med att hantera hotet från Ryssland även om det inte är spritt i media eller den publika diskussionen.

Vad jag läst så har Putin en historia av att chansa i kritiska lägen och överraska och lyckas med det som verkat vara omöjligt.  Nu verkar han dock inte ha samma framgång som vid tidigare militära aktioner.

Drivs han av dessa ideologiska övertygelser så är han villig att offra allt, kanske precis allt. 

En palatskupp skulle gynna alla.
  • nihka
    nattuw skrev 2022-03-06 20:21:24 följande:
    Som sagt det är bara gå in i tråden "Regeringen vill ta ett steg mot diktatur" och se vad de som skrev där har för åsikter om värdet i att bevara demokratin.
    Att införa tillfälliga pandemilagar för att regeringen snabbt ska kunna ta beslut under pandemitider för att minska smittspridning av en samhällsfarlig sjukdom är INTE diktatur och de som stödjer tillfälliga pandemilagar stödjer INTE diktatur.

Att inte ha tillfälliga pandemilagar är INTE att bevara demokratin.

Putins Ryssland är diktatur. Sverige är INTE diktatur.

Ryssland - diktatur. Anfallskrig.
    Sverige - demokrati. Försvar.

Extremt jättestor skillnad.

Om du vill få tillbaka min röst Kristersson, får du ge SD foten!
  • AndreaBD
    Padirac skrev 2022-03-06 22:57:51 följande:
    Jag tror det förklarar det som för oss verkar irrationellt - men i föreställninarna om världen som Putin lever i är det allt annat än irrationellt.  Jag tror att detta är väl känt i de kretsar som arbetar med att hantera hotet från Ryssland även om det inte är spritt i media eller den publika diskussionen.

Vad jag läst så har Putin en historia av att chansa i kritiska lägen och överraska och lyckas med det som verkat vara omöjligt.  Nu verkar han dock inte ha samma framgång som vid tidigare militära aktioner.

Drivs han av dessa ideologiska övertygelser så är han villig att offra allt, kanske precis allt. 

En palatskupp skulle gynna alla.
    Han har  haft drag som liknar Hitlers ett tag. Det här är ytterligare en grej som är lik Hitler, eller ännu mer lik Himmler.  Och även om man bortser ifrån personliga likheter så har man det här högerextrema, som ibland ser ut som höger- och ibland som vänster-extremt.

Sedan är det ju alltid ett sätt att få med sig folket om man lovar de att de är en del av något stort, som man nu ska åstadkomma. Kanske tror Putin att det saknades något "andligt" under kommuniståren? 
  • Padirac
    AndreaBD skrev 2022-03-06 23:38:03 följande:
    Han har  haft drag som liknar Hitlers ett tag. Det här är ytterligare en grej som är lik Hitler, eller ännu mer lik Himmler.  Och även om man bortser ifrån personliga likheter så har man det här högerextrema, som ibland ser ut som höger- och ibland som vänster-extremt.

Sedan är det ju alltid ett sätt att få med sig folket om man lovar de att de är en del av något stort, som man nu ska åstadkomma. Kanske tror Putin att det saknades något "andligt" under kommuniståren? 
    Ja, alla tre tänkare han grundar sin bubbla på är andliga i meningen ortodoxt kristna och motståndare till västerligt tänkande med fokus på individualism, sekulärism, ateism och jämlikhet, frihet.

Jag tror att den stora delen av folket inte är så ideologiskt styrda i sina värdeingar och önskningar även om jag känner personermed rysk bakgrund som uppskattar Putin för dennes maktspel och som har köpt myten om att Ukraina inte varit och inte är någonting annat än 'ryska folkets vagga'.
  • nihka
    Padirac skrev 2022-03-06 22:32:41 följande:

Putin doesn?t only quote these guys; he wants others to read them. As Maria Snegovaya pointed out recently in The Washington Post, the Kremlin recently assigned three philosophic books to regional governors: Berdyaev?s ?The Philosophy of Inequality,? Solovyov?s ?Justification of the Good? and Ilyin?s ?Our Tasks.?

Putin was personally involved in getting Ilyin?s remains re-buried back in Russian soil. In 2009, Putin went to consecrate the grave himself. The event sent him into a nationalistic fervor. ?It?s a crime when someone only begins talking about the separation of Russia and the Ukraine,? he said on that day.

You can hear echoes of this moralistic strain in Putin?s own speeches, especially when he defends his regime?s attitude toward gays and the role of women. Citing Berdyaev, he talks about defending traditional values to ward off moral chaos. He says he is defending the distinction between good and evil, which has been lost in the outside world.

Most important, these philosophers had epic visions of Russia?s role in the world. Solovyov argued that because Russia is located between the Catholic West and the non-Christian East, it has a historic mission to lead the way to human unification. Russia would transcend secularism and atheism and create a unified spiritual kingdom. ?The Russian messianic conception,? Berdyaev wrote, ?always exalted Russia as a country that would help to solve the problems of humanity.?

The implication for Western policymakers is that we may not be dealing with a ?normal? regime, which can be manipulated by economic and diplomatic carrots and sticks. Threatening to take away inclusion in the Group of 8 or freeze some assets may become irrelevant because the Russian regime will have moved up to a different level. "

Så Putin är på ett korståg där han med närmast religiös ateistisk övertygelse ska lösa mänsklighetens problem. Och han tror han motarbetar moraliskt förfall när han bombar Ukraina.

Och inget biter på honom?
    Om du vill få tillbaka min röst Kristersson, får du ge SD foten!
Svar på tråden Ryssland har anfallit Ukraina - krig i Europa